Saturday, December 13, 2008

# 23 Summary

I can't believe I'm finally here! I have amazed myself. I definitely have a different, more confident outlook about my web skills. If not for this class, I would never have done a blog, mashup, used an image generator, etc, etc. I am proud, too, that I may be able to help my library improve its services and to help our patrons improve their own skills.
The most fun was using the image generator, putting pictures on flickr, and cataloging my books on LibraryThing. I feel good about telling patrons or other staff members about these things too.
Just getting my Blog up and running was great too. We are trying to convince admin to add a blog to our website, and I know how to do one, so I will be able to speak with experience.
I am even thinking about creating a new computer class that deals with Library 2.0. Some of this stuff would really go over well I believe.
I now feel qualified to discuss all of these 23 Things now that I have done them. I guess it's not so hard to understand Library 2.0. Thank you.

No comments: